Skip To Main Content

NCAA Eligibility

Student Athlete Information

College-bound student-athletes preparing to enroll in a Division I or Division II school need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center to ensure they have met amateurism standards and are academically prepared for college coursework. Take a look at the sheet below for eligibility requirements, a timeline and where to go for questions!


If you want to play at a Division I or II school, create an account. If you want to play at a Division II school or you are unsure of what type of school you'd like to play at, create a profile page instead. For a checklist of items you'll need in order to register, go here: